- Size Guide
Scarf/ Chevron Hallux Valgus-Scarf Screw head less compression screws are multifunctional screws which uses in various osteotomy, Hallux Valgus-Scarf Screw screw with a hollow shaft and a low pullout strength compared to conventional screws, which can be placed with reasonable precision and minimal trauma using Kirscher (“K”) wires.
- Counter sink, not required.
- Stable fixation, variety of fusions and osteotomies.
- Reduce soft tissue injuries,hallux valgus.
- Also available Micro Scarf.
- Universal Usage, cannulated double threaded.
- Micro scarf screw.Micro Scarf/Chevron- Austin Compression Screw 2.5 mm
- Diameter 3mm and 2.5mm .
- Sizes: 10mm to 30mm
- Stable fixation for a variety of fusions and osteotomies
- Headless feature is designed to reduce soft tissue injuries.